1.In General Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
The parent company of MySareeShop.co.uk is A11ure.com Ltd. The terms MySareeShop and A11ure.com Ltd are used interchangeably throughout this document.
3. Prohibitions You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, Trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Mysareeshop will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
4. Intellectual Property, Software and Content The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of A11ure.com Ltd or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by A11ure.com Ltd and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise. You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by A11ure.com Ltd. No licence or consent is granted to you to use this mark (mark means 'the brand' reference to A11ure.com Ltd) in any way, and you agree not to use these marks or any mark which are colourably similar without the written permission of A11ure.com Ltd.
5. Mysareeshop Community Areas The Service provides you with the ability to interact with social media services, such as through Facebook “Like” buttons, Twitter and otherwise. These features may enable integration and/or access to your social media accounts. We do not control those social media services, your profiles on those services, modify your privacy settings on those services or establish rules about how your personal information on those services will be used. You and the social media service providers are in control of those issues, not A11ure.com Ltd.You are encouraged to read all policies and information on the applicable social media services to learn more about how they handle your information before using any such features made available to you on our Service. We are not responsible for any acts or omissions by any social media service provider or your use of features that come from their platform.
6. Terms of Sale By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. In order to contract with A11ure.com Ltd you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid PayPal account or credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. A11ure.com Ltd retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be A11ure.com Ltd or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party A11ure.com Ltd is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes. These T&Cs relate to all A11ure.com Ltd promotions, competitions and discount codes (unless otherwise stated).
Our Contract When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit or debit card.
Pricing and Availability Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'. The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies Delivery: The delivery schedule for each item can vary from up to 10 working days to 20 working days. It is suggested that if a customer places an order for an item then they should assume that the item with take the highest numbers of working days to arrive as worst case scenario to avoid disappointment. Mysareeshop will not be liable for any failure of an expected delivery and this will not be a valid reason to cancel an order once it has been placed. Mysareeshop reserves the right to refund any purchase that has been made at its own discretion. Mysareeshop holds strategic relationships with various wholesalers and manufacturers so the schedule for delivery will be variable, you may check with Mysareeshop by email prior to placing your order to manage delivery expectations.
Payment Upon receiving your order, you will be expected to checkout online. You will be responsible for entering in your details correctly. Mysareeshop will not take responsibility for erroneous bank / payment data.
Refunds Mysareeshop will not refund on any orders that have been tailored to the customers needs. Those orders that are not tailored, worn or damaged will be considered for a refund once they are returned to Mysareeshop.
Returns will be checked, should the items be free from wear, damage and returned with its original packaging the product will be subject to a refund where the customer will recieve a 100% refund. Refunds will ONLY be issued if the item is returned within 10 working days of the receipt of the product.
MySareeShop will NOT reimburse any postage charge that is incurred due to returns, regardless of the reason for return.
Discount Codes Promotional discount codes - We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website. The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
Only one promotion code can be used per order.
A promotion code can't be used after an order has been placed.
7. Disclaimer of Liability The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law mysareeshop and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
8. Linking to this Website You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
9. Disclaimer as to ownership of trademarks, images of personalities and third party copyright Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with A11ure.com Ltd and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to A11ure.com Ltd.
10. Indemnity You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless A11ure.com Ltd, its associates and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
11. Variation A11ure.com Ltd shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
12. Invalidity If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
13. Complaints We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise: please let us know if you have any complaints or comments via the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Waiver If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
15. Governing Law and Jurisdiction These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. Entire Agreement The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and A11ure.com Ltd. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of A11ure.com Ltd.
17. Ethical Sourcing Policy As a reputable and trusted business committed to offering its customers high quality products, A11ure.com Ltd recognizes its obligation to ensure that suppliers are operating ethically. We expect our suppliers to consistently provide an environment which protects their employees' health and safety and basic human rights. All suppliers are expected to comply with their national employment laws and regulations with particular regard to: mysareeshop will never knowingly source stock from countries which are in breach of the above principles. We also look to our suppliers to instil these principles when dealing with their own supplier base. Because of the sometimes complex nature of our suppliers' supply chain, it is not always possible to monitor and control the conditions of each individual involved in the production of our products. However, as mysareeshop continues to grow it recognises the importance of being proactive and doing everything within its power to support the rights of those involved in the manufacture of its goods.
Minimum age of employment
Freely chosen employment
Health and safety
Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
No harsh or inhumane treatment
Rates of pay
Terms of employment