Indian wear has spread globally, carried gracefully by international stars, celebs, politicians, and famous people. Mark Zuckerberg, Oprah Winfrey, Princess Diana, Naomi Campbell, Elizabeth Hurley, and other fine personalities has embraced the elegance of Indian clothing from men in kurta suit, women in saree, salwar kameez and lehenga choli.
Their visits to India has made an impressionable acceptance to our ethnic wear, which they have worn to shows, events, fashion ramps, weddings, and parties showing the traditional and cultural attire of India an leading a fashion trend of Indian Ethnic Wear.
1. Angelina Jolie in a pink saree for a photoshoot dazzled the desi look.
2. Cameron Diaz's dazzling smile with this black saree is just perfect for a classic Indian look.
3. Paris Hilton adds oomph in to 9 yards!
4. This was when Pussycat Dolls walked thge red carpet for an event. Revamped version of the saree, but still sarees, right?
5. For the Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal wedding that took place at Udaipur in December 2018, Beyonce stunned in Indian at the Mehendi ceremony.